Sunday, September 6, 2009

Suggestions?

I'll be honest, I don't follow many blogs. And when I say I don't follow many blogs I mean I don't follow any blogs whatsoever. I've been trying to browse some blogs but I haven't found any yet that really catch my interest. I'm still looking though, so hope is not lost.

Someone brought up Lost in class the other day. (Forgive me I don't exactly remember who, I'm still in the process of matching names to faces! Sorry!) As a huge Lost fan, I would love to find a good Lost blog to read. The only site I found interesting so far is Lostpedia (http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page), but I don't know if that necessarily can be considered a blog. But I really dislike spoliers or any information about future episodes, and this is only site I found so far that refrains from ruining the upcoming season for me. Although I was excited to read that Boone and Charlie will be returning. Sounds like this season will be a lot like the first season!

I'm a huge fan of television, so if anyone happens to know some good blogs about their favorite shows let me know! My other favorite shows include Scrubs, The Office, and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Or any other blogs not related to T.V. that you like, I'm really open to anything. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I know what you're saying about the not following any blog. The only blog I follow really is Twitter. It's like a "microblog" like the teacher said in class hahaha. It's like actualy really cool though. I love following all the celebrities and stuff hahaha. But that Lost site looks pretty cool too. I'll let you know if I find anything on TV shows or something. Have fun blogging! Hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'll be honest, I don't follow many blogs. And when I say I don't follow many blogs I mean I don't follow any blogs whatsoever."

    Kaitlin, how wise. I'm dying.

    ps i also love lost. i actually started from the first season a couple months ago in order to refresh myself for this final season.

    sincerely,
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I defy anyone in this city to tell me that they don't absolutely love "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". It's our hometown show!

    And they do, in fact, have a blog: http://paddyspub.blogs.fxnetworks.com

    It's a great way to get your Sunny fix while waiting for the new season to start up, and the posts tend to be pretty damn hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lost confuses me. I'm a big fan of Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog, "rants and ramblings". The title is pretty much self-explanatory, I just to like rant and ramble about I things I learn in my communications class and elsewhere. I'm a senior English major, and I love write. I'm hoping to find a career after I graduate where I can employ this love someway somehow!