Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First blog entry!

First entries are always the worst, I never know what to say. I always just want to set up my blog and get it over with! I've had a couple of blogs that I shared with my friends since high school, so I think it's kind of fun that now I'm required to do it for class. I'm a senior English major who doesn't want to graduate anytime soon. The communications studies program sounds really interesting, and I'm considering minoring in it as well. I'm not exactly sure yet what direction I want to take this blog, but I promise you it will be exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog, "rants and ramblings". The title is pretty much self-explanatory, I just to like rant and ramble about I things I learn in my communications class and elsewhere. I'm a senior English major, and I love write. I'm hoping to find a career after I graduate where I can employ this love someway somehow!