Thursday, September 10, 2009
Select your dream kitchen...
I have a confession to make. One of my favorite things to do when I was younger was to peer through IKEA and JCPenny catalogs and pick dream furniture for my dream home. I revisted this interest as I came across a 2006 nominee for Visual Design. IKEA lets you browse and circle through "dream kitchens". I have to say I became entranced and played around with this site for a good ten minutes. Check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- kaitlinsouthron
- Welcome to my blog, "rants and ramblings". The title is pretty much self-explanatory, I just to like rant and ramble about I things I learn in my communications class and elsewhere. I'm a senior English major, and I love write. I'm hoping to find a career after I graduate where I can employ this love someway somehow!
I just checked out the web site, the presentation and organization is simple and tidy. the background music really stikes my heart. makes me think of a holly place.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE picking out stuff to like decorate rooms in my house. I swear I should be an interior decorator hahhaha. I always look at how other people decorate their homes too. And then I went to the site you just requested and had like so much fun hahah. So, you're not the only one!
ReplyDelete