Saturday, April 3, 2010
Kees in Kenya
My group worked long and hard on our video, and I think we did a pretty good job in the end! I made a group video last semester as well, but this experience proved to be a totally different learning experience. I never had the chance to work with the editing last semester, so using I-Movie was definitely challenging. Getting every little piece the way we wanted it, became time consuming and stressful. But through a collaborative effort, I think we made a video that brings Kees' story to a wider audience, a story that might have not been told otherwise.
As challenging as it was, I'm glad of all things I learned through using the program, because I can hopefully use it to my advantage in my future career (whatever that may be). My favorite part was filming the interview itself. I loved just sitting there and listening to both Michael and Kees talk to us. The whole time I was trying to concentrate on the framing and trying not to shake the camera, all the while I was so engaged in the stories they told us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- kaitlinsouthron
- Welcome to my blog, "rants and ramblings". The title is pretty much self-explanatory, I just to like rant and ramble about I things I learn in my communications class and elsewhere. I'm a senior English major, and I love write. I'm hoping to find a career after I graduate where I can employ this love someway somehow!
No comments:
Post a Comment