Friday, March 5, 2010

Project Report




So I really enjoyed watching everyone's videos on Monday. It was cool to see what everyone came up with in the last two weeks. And I loved how each group had a unique subject. A man living with HIV/AIDS, a young girl overcoming OCD, and the lady at Bill's Market, all three of these videos illustrated a person who is making a difference in our society.

There are a lot of little technical mistakes that can be fixed in all the videos though. I know my group and I still have a lot of progress in perfecting our video. I know and hope we will, as Brit Keesling worked as a great profile to subject. Overall, my favorite part of the project so far was filming the interview with Kees and her friend, and listening to her story. I learned a lot of myself, and see Brit as such a huge inspiration to get off my butt do something! Maybe not go to Kenya, but something!

2 comments:

  1. Such a moving story! I think the extended version will be great. You might want to focus more on the friendship storyline because I think it is a beautiful one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your video!!! She is such an inspiration to everyone and you guys were lucky to have been able to use her for your video. It makes me want to go to Kenya!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog, "rants and ramblings". The title is pretty much self-explanatory, I just to like rant and ramble about I things I learn in my communications class and elsewhere. I'm a senior English major, and I love write. I'm hoping to find a career after I graduate where I can employ this love someway somehow!