Something that never fails to fascinate is how we're all somehow connected to each
other by some sort of fashion. From listening to Jyri Engestrom's lecture on social objects, I find he embraces the subject in a way I've never thought about before. He believes we're connected through "social objects", whether it be through photographs online or potatoes. It's very interesting and something I will love to talk about once I get the chance. Until then, here's a video of his lecture:
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- kaitlinsouthron
- Welcome to my blog, "rants and ramblings". The title is pretty much self-explanatory, I just to like rant and ramble about I things I learn in my communications class and elsewhere. I'm a senior English major, and I love write. I'm hoping to find a career after I graduate where I can employ this love someway somehow!
No comments:
Post a Comment