
SO...I think I finally landed upon an idea for my Final TED Talk.
I decided to talk about one of my favorite film genres of all time: musicals!
Musicals have so much more depth to them than what appears on the surface. The stories and songs have so much value and meaning to them, and I would love to share this with class in a 5 minute presentation. I figured one of the main components of any TED Talk is passion, and I am most certainly passionate about musicals. I am not passionate about public speaking in the least bit, but I always found it easier to talk in front of a group of people when it's something you actually care about.
Not too sure on the specifics of my talk yet, I'm still working out the kinks. But I can tell you that I am excited!

No comments:
Post a Comment