Thursday, October 1, 2009

Group progress

So far me and group, Amelia and Kai, are making pretty good progress on our digital story. We have decided together on a question, "What is beauty?". We feel that everyone has a different definition of beauty and we want to illustrate it. We keep changing the exact storyline, but we have some definite ideas in place. Namely, we want to compare models and celebrities to everyday people. By doing this, we want to put down the general defintion of "beauty", and show that everyone makes up the meaning for themselves. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"...kind of what we're aiming for. I was able to meet with Amelia today, and we're hoping this weekend to all get together and film footage for the video this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely am looking forward to the challenge of snapping shots of "Beautiful" people and things this weekend, see ya 2mrw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea. I think most people will agree that it is in the eye of the beholder, however there are certain things that I think everyone should agree are beautiful or just aren't. I look forward to seeing how it goes for your group!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog, "rants and ramblings". The title is pretty much self-explanatory, I just to like rant and ramble about I things I learn in my communications class and elsewhere. I'm a senior English major, and I love write. I'm hoping to find a career after I graduate where I can employ this love someway somehow!