Sunday, October 18, 2009

Group Videos


So I'm really upset that I wasn't able to go to Friday's class and see everyone's videos! I was really looking forward to seeing what all the other groups were doing and how their hard work paid off. I know me and my group worked hard on our video, "Beauty". I'm really proud of my group and our video, and I wish I got to see everyone's reactions and their feedback!


1 comment:

  1. You have done a great job. The picture, the editing, and the idea is wonderful. And i know that it's hard to work as a group. I'm really happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog, "rants and ramblings". The title is pretty much self-explanatory, I just to like rant and ramble about I things I learn in my communications class and elsewhere. I'm a senior English major, and I love write. I'm hoping to find a career after I graduate where I can employ this love someway somehow!